SS Locking Headrest Mount
- Can be used with all shields with the exception of the TAC II 1250 and all of the TAC III Shields. Some headrest pegs will not sustain the weight of these Shields
- Can be installed and removed quickly and easily without making modifications to the car.
- Locks and holds the Shield in place in case of an accident; protects the LEO and the Shield
- Can be used to lock a shield in the passanger seat.
- Universal to all cars with adjustable headrest pegs.
Mett-t believes, like the ballistic vest, that our Shields and Shield Mounting Systems will become a standard in law enforcement across the country.
SS Locking Headrest Mount
Stainless Steel Locking Headrest Mount is made for any vehicle with headrest pegs. This is the only Headrest Mounting System available. It is specifically made for our Shield products. Our Shields are mounted to the front, passenger side seat and are always at arm’s reach; just in case! Mett-t is the only company offering this innovative System. Mett-t believes, like the ballistic vest, that our Shields and Shield Systems will become a standard in law enforcement.
Stainless Steel Locking Headrest Mounting System
- Can be used with all shields with the exception of the TACII 1250 and all TAC III Shields. For these Shields the Seatback (front or rear) Mounting System should be used
- Safely cradles and locks our Shields in place in case of a vehicle accident that does not involve a rollover.
- Adjustable and universal to all cars with headrest pegs.
- Mounting and removing the mount can be done in minutes.
Our locking headrest mount will fit any vehicle with headrest pegs. The mount is adjustable, made from stainless steel and cradles our Shields. The mount features a locking system that helps protect the Shield and the LEO in case of an accident. This Mount is specific to our Shields only and will not adapt to other Shields. It is mounted to the front, passenger side, seat and is always at arm’s reach.
- All stainless steel material.
Note: 4% will be added to all orders made by credit card.
Orders can only be made directly through the office of METT-T.
The below pictures depict how the SS Locking Headrest Mount is fastened. It is universal to all vehicles with an adjustable headrest.
It is easily mounted and removed using 2 winged bolts that clamp the mount to the headrest pegs. The Locking Headrest Mount will hold all of our Shields except for our TAC III Shield which requires a Seatback Mount because of its weight
This example shows how the Headrest Bracket is mounted to the headrest pegs on the passenger side seat.
This picture shows one of our TAC Shields mounted to the passenger side of the seat.
This picture depicts one of our I.R. Shields held in place with our Headrest Mount.
Notice the proximity of the Shield to the officer and easy access if needed.
This picture shows an immediate reaction drill in case the officer is fired upon while in the vehicle.